221 N. Kansas St., Ste 700
Scheduling Open
Phone Number
Free Consultation


inherited property
11El Paso Partition Action
Texas law provides that, in a partition action, the court has the power to sell the property on application of any one or more of the joint owners. The court may also grant money judgments against any or all of the joint owners. This is also true for inherited property. In fact, inherited property is...
Read More